What? Parents having epic fails? No way! … Unfortunately (especially for their children), there continues to be proof that some parents do have some spells of … ahem … spaced out moments every now and then.
Call it a major lapse in decision-making which will make parents and even non-parents cringe, some of these epic parenting fails were caught on camera … Lucky for us! LOL
Of course we can give some parents some slack as you probably have also had your share of epic parenting fails (just hope they were not caught on camera!). However, some of the pictures you will see are really utterly shocking or unbelievably funny.
What were these parents thinking?!! It really makes you wonder whether some of these people are even fit to be parents.
Fortunately for some for the kids, they are still too young to realize what the hell is going on. However, for some of them, we can just hope that they won’t be traumatized and scarred for life.
Check out these unbearably cringeworthy parenting fails now.
Here’s what some moms really do while the baby is sleeping …
25. “I might as well have a sandwich break while the baby is fast asleep.”
A motorcycle + a dad + a baby in a stroller = this (see below). Seriously, who would have thought people would really do this.
24. “I got you, honey bun. We’re almost there.”
Would you ever let your toddler climb up an open refrigerator? Apparently, some parent did, ignored safety, and simply took a picture of the moment.
23. “Hey son, could you please get me some juice? It’s on the second highest shelf of the ref.”
The next picture shows another way to use strollers to watch a parade.
22. “Just sit tight little Bobby. You’ve got the best view from up here.”
Plan to visit a zoo. See what one father did to give his kid an up close look at racoons.
21. “Hey son, let me hold you upside down so that you can go feed the raccoons up close.”
Multi-tasking is an art form that is taken to the next level by this mom.
20.”Honey, while you are taking all four of us across town on the family motorcycle, let me just breast feed the baby.”
What would you do when it’s your turn on the skeet ball while you are babysitting?
19. “Sweetie, why don’t you just lie down there while I play an amazing game of skeet ball.”
Check out a great shot of a family strolling along a seaside park. You won’t believe what you’ll see ….
18. “How’s your ride going so far, son?”
I guess some moms are just clueless when it comes to strapping their toddlers to their backs.
17. “Mommy! Mommy! Your back sweat is suffocating me!”
It’s a great day for Slurpee! See what this mom did when she brought her kids to get some Slurpee.
16. “You just stay put there, sweetie. I need to help your sister with her Slurpee issues.”
The picture on the next page is proof that a child comes really handy when you need someone to help you hold a construction board for your other kid’s school project.
15. “Just hold the board tightly while I bike us back home.”
Sometimes your kid really needs to wash their hands no matter what, right.
14. “Alright. Go and wash your hands now! Why don’t you brush your teeth too while you’re at it.”
Babies are so cute. Sometimes they come in very handy in their own simple way.
13. “Momma, it’s not fair. I also want to be a laptop cushion just like little Bobby.”
A parent insists that his child gets his picture taken.
12. “Don’t be scared, Johnny. He doesn’t bite. Now … smile!”
This father got it all figured out when it comes to taking a picture and holding a toddler.
11. “Just stay put, little Rajeev. Let me just take a quick picture of your mom and sister.”
Talk about a family outing …
10. “Who says we need a van? We really should have asked grandpa to join us today.”
Parents love doing selfies even in the grossest of situations.
9. “Now give mommy a big smile.”
Some parents seem to be just so clueless about babies and wild animals.
8. “Aren’t those crocs so pretty from up close, little Tommy?”
What do you do when you have a tired child while shopping?
7. “Now you go sleep in our newly bought luggage while I go shop around.”
Traveling and airports can really be very tiring.
6. “Maggie seems to be comfortably sleeping so I’ll just wake her up when we get there.”
Biking in the park is a great way for a dad and kid to bond.
5. “Daddy, I just want to go home.”
What does a sexy dad do when he “thinks” he has the goods. Of course, flaunt it.
4. “I’m sexy and you know it.”
Sometimes parents just get carried away doing the groceries.
3. “Hold on there, Johnny. We’re almost done with the groceries.”
There are times when a child’s world also goes upside down …
2. “Now stop complaining. We’ll have you in your stroller in a second.”
We go from high tech baby strolling to low tech travel.
1. “Just a few more minutes and we’ll be home, son”
Apparently, parenting does not appear to be these parents’ cup of tea. We really wish all these kids the best of luck in the world.
Which of the parenting fails presented really caught your attention? Which one did you like best?