Here are the 10 cute, easy ways to make your kids happy.
10. Thank your child when he does a chore on his own—even if it’s just hanging up a wet towel without prompting or refilling the empty water pitcher.
9. Print their childhood photos so they have something physical to look at one day.
8. Let your child overhear you saying something wonderful about her.
7. Let your child wear her dress-up clothes to the supermarket. All month if she wants to.
6. Ask your kid to teach you how to do something for a change. And once you get the hang of it, be sure to tell him what a good teacher he is.
5. Skype or do FaceTime with Grandma every now and then.
4. If you quarrel in front of your child, make sure that he also sees you make up.
3. Slip a note (and an occasional piece of chocolate) into her lunch box.
2. Tape a family mantra or slogan (Unstoppable! We can, we will! We’ve got this!) to your refrigerator door and invoke it whenever your child feels discouraged.
1. Wear that macaroni necklace to work. Well, at least until you’re safely out the door.
The happiness of your kids is truly priceless. You literally don’t have to spend a dime to make them happy. Your time and attention are more than enough to make them very happy.
If you want to get more ideas about simple gestures that will make your kids very happy, go and read the article written by Margery D. Rosen. She sure has some fun and creative but very simple ideas to make your kids very happy.
The best part is that the long list of simple gestures does not entail you to spend a single cent. You can read the whole article here.
Do you spend some quality time with your kids?